Are you an experienced Front-End Web Developer who knows how to combine the art of design with the art of programming? Well you may just be the right person for us. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of how to translate UI/UX design wireframes into actual code that will produce visual elements within mobile, desktop and VR environments. We are looking for the right people to come with us on an adventure wrought with untold dangers, chaos, and treasures. Still interested? Read below…
- Collaborates with designers to bridge the gap between graphical vision and technical implementation
- Develops new user-facing features and layouts
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensures the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Knows how to tweak applications for optimized speed and scalability
- Assures that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Fun to work with
- 3 + years of experience as a Front-End Web Developer
- Strong interest to develop features for VR applications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and HTTP(RESTFul) API
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and LESS
- First experience with VR environments
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with Photoshop is a plus.
- Inquisitive attitude, interested in contributing to cross-departmental discussions
- Accustomed to use task management software such as JIRA, Bugzilla or Hansoft
- Interest in innovative technologies and software
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and ensuring applications will adhere to them
- Able to play VR games without getting sick (don’t worry, we can test you during an on-site)
- Experience with distributed version control systems such as Git, Mercurial, etc.
- Experience with module loader/bundler such as, Webpack, Rollup
- Good understanding of HTML5 Canvas and WebGL