You have a strong technical background in games? You understand the “big picture” and know how to create software design and implementation? If that’s you, you might be just the right person for us. Our ideal candidate is experienced in creating and maintaining a live operated game.
We are looking for someone to come with us on an adventure wrought with untold dangers, chaos, and treasures. Still interested? Read below…
- Help develop an ongoing live operated game
- Support the needs of the team with tools, gameplay features, UI integration, backend integration etc.
- Be part of the approval process for the final product before launch
- More than 2 years of game development experience
- Experience in software development and coding in C#
- Excellent knowledge of the Unity engine
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High-quality organizational skills, responsible for keeping your own schedule on tasks
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Ambition for excellence
- No drama, fun to work with
- Passion for playing and creating games
- Experience with Unreal Engine and C/C++.
- Experience in multiplayer code
- Knowledge of Databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Maintain an understanding of competitive products and technology
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Able to work in VR without getting sick (don’t worry we can test you during an onsite)